Thursday, September 30, 2010

Joseph Cornell


I chose this picture because I love the color blue and think it looks really cool and nice how he
made like the glass a blue color because that makes it seem mysterious and made it seem darker. I also liked how he put feathers around the picture, because it looks very interesting and made it more real.







I picked this picture because it has so much color in it and has lighter and darker parts. Also he made the fishes very realistic, and he made the lady seem very real. I also liked how instead of just putting a normal green dress, he made the dress out of sea plants because she is under sea. It is very creative.







I chose picked this picture because it was nice how it had a lot of things in it. Like you have to at least look at it for 1 minute to see everything that is in it. Also, I think this connect to the Day of the Death Project because we are going to have to make our own boxes with things in them.








No comments:

Post a Comment